Terms & Conditions
1)All participants are responsible for their equipment and must be adequately prepared for this ride. Therefore, all participants should make sure they are in good shape to complete the ride, that is, physically, but also in terms of the bike and equipment.
2) Helmets are mandatory and the helmet needs to be in good condition. Riders without a helmet are not allowed to participate in the ride.
3) All participants are obliged to follow the safety instructions of the organizers before, during and after the event.
4) Some parts of the track might be dangerous and will be warned with signs. The absence of signs does not mean that there are no dangers, so it is every rider’s responsibility to decide whether to ride, walk or avoid sections of the route.
5) Dusty Moon gravel ride is NOT a race. All traffic rules apply and there will be no roadblocks. At intersections, please cross the road when you decide it is safe to cross and respect traffic regulations.
6) Before, during and after the event, please respect the environment and the communities through which the route passes. There will be plenty of trash cans at the food stops to dispose of your trash.
7) The Dusty Moon Gravel Ride takes place in June. As for the weather, prepare according to the weather forecast. Bring sunscreen, plenty of water and a rain jacket if rain is forecast.
8) The organizers reserve the right to cancel, postpone or adapt the event in case of severe weather conditions. Unfortunately, no refund will be applicable in case of force majeure.
9) Participants are allowed to register for the event at 18 years of age or older. Participants under 18 can participate only with the written approval of a parent/guardian and accompanied by a parent/guardian during the event. The accompanying adult will take full responsibility for the minor.
10) BVBA Le Peloton de Paris, the organization, is covered by public liability insurance for the event.
11) All participants of the Dusty Moon Gravel Ride are responsible for their safety and participating in the ride is at their own risk. If a rider is not covered by their own insurance, the organization cannot be held responsible.
12) All participants will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either caused by or involving the participant (such as fees from police, ambulance, fire and rescue, etc.).
13) Loss and damage of goods: The organizers cannot take responsibility for the loss or damage of personal possessions before/during/after the ride.
14) Participants should be aware that the route is also accessible to other people, vehicles and animals not participating in the event. All participants should be considerate of other riders and of the people, vehicles and animals that are on the course.
15) By participating in the event, all participants and spectators grant exclusive, absolute and irrevocable worldwide assignment in perpetuity in the photographs, film, video and electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant obtained at the event location or during the ride. All rights belong to the organization (BVBA Le Peloton de Paris) and the participant releases the organization from any liability for such use and promotion. The participant hereby authorizes the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and/or distribution of said photographs, film, videotapes and electronic representations and/or sound recordings without limitation. The participant waives any right to any compensation they may have for appearing in any of the photographs, film, videotapes and electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant at the Dusty Moon Gravel Ride.
16) When a participant decides to change the route and distance or fails to complete the course, they need to return to the start/finish location or notify the organizers before the end of the event.
17) All participants will receive the GPX track of the Dusty Moon Gravel Ride at least 2 days before the event. The GPX file is the primary guide for completing the ride, as no signalling is provided. Therefore, all participants must have a working GPS device and sufficient battery life for the entire route (or bring a power bank or charger).
18) After registration, participants may apply for a full refund up to 14 days after registering. An administrative fee of 5 euros will be deducted from the refund. After 14 days, entry tickets can be transferred to other participants but the original participant needs to handle the transfer of the ticket himself. Once the transfer is complete, the original participant needs to send an email to the organization in which he confirms the transfer and informs the organization of the name and email address of the new participant. When the registration is made less than 14 days before the event takes place, no refund is possible.