WHAT TO BRING?
The required kit is applicable to all distances. All riders must carry these items at all times:
- Spare inner tube(s) and tyre levers
- Multitool and essential spares for rudimentary repairs
- Mobile phone (for safety reasons)
- GPS with the route loaded to your device
- Powerbank to charge your GPS device if necessary
- 2 water bottles (at least) to keep you hydrated
- Food for the duration of the event
- Helmet (d'uh)
- Bike with 33c or larger tyres. The course is designed to favour gravel bikes but any off-road capable bike in good working order can be used.
- Check your brake pads in advance and replace if necessary!